How do I export contacts from my Yahoo! Mail Contacts folder into other accounts?
Place all your Yahoo! Contacts easily into your other email accounts' address books. Yahoo! Mail can export information to Microsoft Outlook, Palm, and Netscape Mail accounts.
To export contacts:
- On your Yahoo! Mail page, click "Options" in the upper-right corner and select "More Options".
- From the list on the left side, click "Contacts".
- Click the "Tools" button just below the Contacts tab.
- Click "Export".
- Your options are:
- Microsoft Outlook:
- Yahoo! CSV:
- vCard Single File: (recommended for Palm Desktop users)
- vCard, Zip of .VCF files:
Now log into http://webmail.desiant.com
- Click the "Contacts" button towards the bottom left.
- Click the "Import Contacts" button that appears towards the top left.
- A "Contact Import Wizard" window pops up, click the "Browse" button.
- Locate the file you saved earlier. Select the file and click, "open", then click, "Add" in the "Contact Import Wizard".