Can't remember your password?
Please navigate to your Mail Assure account: https://my.swmailassure.com
- Click on the "Retrieve log-in link" button to continue.
- Enter the email address that you were issued. For example, email@example.com.
- Click on the "Submit" button to continue.
- Now you should see a green successful message that the email has been sent.
- Please check your email account and follow the instructions in that email to reset your password.
- When you click on the "Set password" link in that email, you will be automatically logged into your control panel to set the new password.
- Enter your NEW password.
- Confirm your NEW password.
- Click on the "Save" button to save changes.
You can log in to your account at https://my.swmailassure.com.
Other Useful Tips
Remove and Deliver Messages
Once you log in to Mail Assure to review suspicious messages, you should DELIVER legitimate email and REMOVE the junk email. The filters will increase in accuracy by doing so.
Check Back Often
Check your Mail Assure account on a regular basis and remove junk email and deliver legitimate email. The service can be configured to remember your legitimate email senders, and will allow those senders to bypass filters.